Terms of Service
Scheduling & Cancellations
Scheduling Appointments are required for all skincare treatment procedures. Walk-ins are welcome to browse through our retail lounge and speak with our trained skincare consultants.
Due to the popularity of our services, we have found it necessary to implement the following policy regarding scheduling of appointments. A credit card is required to hold all reservations. Once, scheduled all appointments require a minimum of 24 hour notice for cancellations or to reschedule. Failure to follow this policy will result in a no show fee of $50
We require payment in full on the day of your procedure. We conveniently accept Cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover Card. We also offer CareCredit Financing with as low as 0% interest.
If you no longer wish to complete a package series, any remaining funds may be transferred towards another service. Remaining balance will not include the price of the free treatment in the package. No cash or charge refunds will be given. Skin care products can only be refunded if packages are unopened and not damaged. No cash refunds will be given returns a credit can be applied to your customer account.
We recommend arriving 10 minutes prior to your appointment. As much as we desire to accommodate you if you should arrive late for your appointment, we may have to condense your treatment or reschedule it to avoid inconveniencing clients scheduled after you.
Gratuities are appreciated and given at your discretion; they are not included in any service or package. Remember the best way to show your appreciation is by referring to your favorite technician.
Instagram Giveaway Terms and Conditions
- Halcyon Med Spa Instagram giveaways are not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram
- Halcyon Med Spa is the sole host Instagram giveaways featured on @halcyonmedspa
- Please see giveaway posts for dates and entry deadline
- Participation restricted to adults 18+ and must claim winnings or treatments at our location in Corpus Christi, TX
- No purchase necessary to enter or win
- Winners will be chosen at random
- Winner @ name will be announced on Instagram giveaway post
- By claiming free treatment prize, winner will grant permission for before/after photo usage for Halcyon Med Spa marketing purposes
- If winner declines to grant photo permission, a new winner will be drawn and announced on the giveaway post
- Treatments won in a giveaway have no cash value and no refund will be given
To maintain the tranquility of our medical spa, please select the vibrate option on your cell phone.
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing:
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information:
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
We share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
We use an outside shipping company to ship orders, and a credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes beyond filling your order.
We partner with another party to provide specific services. When the user signs up for these services, we will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services