After BOTOX® Cosmetic
BOTOX® Cosmetic is a highly effective, non-surgical procedure that can dramatically smooth frown lines, eyebrows, horizontal lines, forehead creases and the crow’s feet around the eyes. Very low doses of Botox Cosmetic are administered by our medical staff into the overactive muscles that cause the lines and creases to form. Within a few days you will begin to see improvement. Benefits of this treatment can last anywhere from 2-6months.
Before & After BOTOX® Cosmetic Treatment
• Avoid alcohol 24 hours before treatment.
• Avoid anti-inflammatories (Ibuprofen, Advil, Motrin, Aleve, Vioxx), Aspirin, and Vitamin E one week prior to treatment. This will reduce the possible side effects of bruising and swelling in the area of treatment.
• You must not be pregnant or breastfeeding.
After Botox Cosmetic Treatment
• Do not lie down for 3-4 hours following treatment.
• Do facial exercises in the area of treatment up to an hour following treatment.
• Avoid massaging the treatment area.
• Most patients see an improvement in the treatment area within 3-7 days.
• The effects of BOTOX® Cosmetic last 4-6 months.
• Injection intervals should be no more frequent than every 4 months